We are looking for a world-class sales and relationship master that is ready to take our B2B and Retailer network to the next level. Interested?
Role: Full time
Location: memobottleHQ, Cremorne, Melbourne
Who are you?
- You are a sales superstar, but not one of those corny salespeople that makes people cringe. You are authentic!
- You love working independently but you’re also awesome in a team.
- You love people, and people love you. Developing and maintaining epic customer relationships comes naturally to you
- You’re quick on your feet, thrive on change and you love keeping busy. You don’t just think of great ideas, you execute them and get shit done.
- You can represent our brand with genuine passion, enthusiasm and authenticity. You embody our values and are committed to our mission.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can’t stop thinking about creative ways to grow, scale and plan for next-level growth.
What your day might look like:
- Proactively identifying new retail stores, as well as unconventional business and sales opportunities
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Managing all retailer, Agent and distributor communications and relationships
- Educating stores and sales reps about the memobottle brand, products and mission, as well as effective in-store displays, the best sell-through strategies, and sales pitches
- Working with our team of legends to coordinate orders, invoicing, payments and shipments - ensuring the process runs smoothly
- Developing and implementing new sales and marketing initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Regular store visits and some in-store merchandising
- Working with some of our larger retailers to assist with current sell-through, SOH, refill, VM and marketing opportunities.
- Checking in on all orders to ensure everything is going smoothly and being shipped
- Running/assisting with trade shows and design markets both domestically and abroad. International trade show trips will occur at least twice a year.
- Regular meetings/calls with stores, Agents and Distributors to review performance, pain points etc
- Striving to dominate sales targets, and reporting of results
- Analyzing and identifying new markets (both geographical and non-geographical) to approach, based on collated data.
You will require:
- Prior experience working in a similar role. This is essential.
- You’re confident (but not cocky – there’s a difference, and you know it)
- A proven track record of increasing sales and revenue though personal generation of leads, winning new business and development of distribution channels.
- Have experience with our systems including Tradegecko, Xero, Shipwire/3PL fulfilment, Mailchimp (or ability to learn them fast!)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- A big picture and creative brain - a consultative and solutions-based approach to sales
- A willingness for domestic and international travel
- Be based in Melbourne and able to work from our office in Cremorne with the memobottle team
Why work for memobottle?
memobottle’s mission is to inspire a more reusable society through the creation of convenient, practical and beautiful products; to use business as a force for good; and to make the world a better place. We create products that improve everyday lives; we focus on culture and relationships to ensure we are the best versions of ourselves; and we donate to some incredibly effective social and environmental charities. We have an epic office space in Cremorne, and we are constantly striving to be better. Interested in joining the family?
Learn more about memobottle here.
How to apply?
Sound like your kinda gig? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, examples of your previous work, links to your social profiles (or at least those you want to share), and your answers to the three questions below. You’ll need to answer these three questions for your application to be considered, please keep responses to less than 200 words for each question.
- Identify three stores you think memobottle should be in. Provide us with an overview of each store, two brands they stock that would complement memobottle, and their customer demographic.
- How would you go about getting memobottle into these stores? Let us know your approach.
- memobottle works with many retailers in Australia and abroad. Identify one and tell us what you think we’re doing well and also where some opportunities for improvement might exist.
We're looking for someone outstanding, so make sure you stand out. Good luck!